Beasts of War | Groups | Warhammer Fantasy General Discussion | Forum | Skeleton Warriors – Sold out?

Beasts of War Homepage

Infinity Beyond Packs, Pre-Orders Start Monday July 24th - Click Here

Group Admins

No Admins

Group Mods

Warhammer Fantasy General Discussion

Public Group active 2 weeks, 5 days ago

Talk about the latest in Warhammer Fantasy including the newly released 8th Edition rulebook!

Common post tags:
(Please use when creating topics.)
Fantasy, Warhammer, Games Workshop, Age of Sigmar, *Gamename

*Please refer to the game or company

Skeleton Warriors – Sold out? (4 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image mage4302p said 3 months ago:

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-IE/Vampire-Counts-Skeleton-Warriors

I really wanted more of these, but sold out is sold out… is it a repack? Is it a revamp? Either way I wanted more…

They are still being sold in this set:

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-IE/Start-Collecting-Skeleton-Horde

Is it a ploy to sell more collecting sets?

I don’t know, but don’t really want these models to go away either.

We can only wonder what the future holds.

• Avatar Image koraski642p said 3 months ago:

Probably they are soon to be rereleased with round bases.

“Putting the gruntled back in disgruntled since 1971!”
  • Avatar Image pedmore49p said 3 months ago:

More than likely, based on what they have done previously, they’ll be changing the bases and possibly increasing the number of models in the box, boosting it up to 20 models (and if they keep with the pricing scheme they have used when they’ve done that in the past, the cost of the new box will be less than the cost of 2 boxes of 10 skele’s currently)

I don’t think they’ll be redoing them completely, as they are a fairly new design in comparison to the vast majority of models that they still have on the shelves

• Avatar Image mage4302p said 3 months ago:

I hope so to be honest. I guess it would make sense to do undead next if some models for Shadespire undead are coming this year.

@pedmore Agree, I love the undead models. They are a few years old now which is crazy to me but I think they are some of the best Warhammer Fantasy battles GW has ever done.