October 9, 2017 by brennon
Steamforged Games are running their new Community Event for 2017 known as the Union In Chains which will shape the future of Guild Ball and its narrative as we find out where the players find themselves. The current preview is for new versions of Hemlocke for the Mortician’s Or Hunter’s Guild.
You can read the current story for Hemlocke with A Fate Unknown which takes you into the story on this particular lady as it stands. But, there are other players up for grabs and it is up to you to decide who they end up playing for.
Here’s a rundown of the players and the teams which are vying for control…
- The Fisherman’s Guild & Butcher’s Guild will be competing for Gutter.
- The Brewer’s Guild & Mason’s Guild will be competing for Decimate.
- The Mortician’s Guild & Hunter’s Guild will be competing for Hemlocke.
- The Alchemist’s Guild & Engineer’s Guild will be competing for Harry the Hat.
…and it’s pretty simple to get involved too.
- Register to the Steamforged Forum
- Choose a Guild you want to support – download an avatar and set it as your profile!
- Play a game of Guild Ball
- Write up a matching headline: “Shark Scuffs Shot. Butcher’s Capitalise”
- Recommended: Take pictures of the game (around three is ideal)
- Post in your chosen Guild’s Sub-Forum in the Union in Chains.
If you’d like to find out more you can delve on into the Union In Chains page where they discuss the prospect in more detail. It’s awesome when the community gets to influence where the story and indeed the game goes next.
What do you think?
"...there are other players up for grabs and it is up to you to decide who they end up playing for"