July 22, 2016 by brennon
Here you’re seeing…
- Command Base (1x Officer, 1x Medic and 1x Radio)
- 2 Trooper Units each comprising: 3x Trooper Bases (3x Troopers on each), 1x HMG Base (HMG, Gunner, Spotter)
- Fire Support Unit comprising: 2x Trooper Bases (3x Troopers on each), 2x Rocket Team Bases (2x Troopers with Rockets on each)
- 3x Spartan Bases (1x Spartan Assault Rifle, 1x Spartan Laser, 1x Spartan Rocket Launcher)
- 2x Warthogs (armed with Chainguns and Trooper Driver and Gunner)
…and for the Covenant
- Command Base (1x Zealot, 1x Elite Minor)
- 3 Grunt Units each comprising: 2x Grunt Bases (3x Grunts), 1x Fuel Rod Team Base (2x Grunts with Fuel Rods) and 1x Elite Minor Base (1x Elite Minor, 2x Grunts)
- Hunter Unit comprising: 2x Hunters
- 3x Ghosts (with Grunt Drivers)
All very awesome indeed. Everytime I see these models I am immediately hit with a wave of shiny syndrome. I think I would actually prefer to play as the Covenant simply because you get epic Elites!
Will you be getting this?
"Everytime I see these models I am immediately hit with a wave of shiny syndrome..."