September 24, 2015 by brennon
Icarus Miniatures have added another round of bonus items to their £75 pledge level and below as part of their Kickstarter as well as showing off the first 3D prints of the Nexus Grunts. The Nexus really are some of the best looking aliens out there in a Sci-Fi game to date so I can’t wait for these models to pop up!
The models have a great amount of detail to them, especially for what is essentially regular foot troops and they are also dominating and dangerous next to the Humans in their game world.
I have a copy of Gabriel Cross sitting on my desk right now and it’s a fantastic piece. If the Nexus are anything like Gabriel then folks are in for a treat.
In terms of additional content for the £75 pledge level and more you could get your hands on…
- Everyone at the £75 level will get a signed A3 Print of the rulebook art, as well as A4 prints of the faction box art.
- They’ll also get a whole host of desktop backgrounds of the different artwork.
- Because we’ve passed the 200 backer mark, everyone who pledged £50 is going to get a PDF of The Icarus Project: Artbook One, which contains all the art completed so far, including never before seen work in progress shots, and interviews with some of the artists.
- At 300 backers we’ll be giving away a short story anthology ebook to every backer over the £50 mark.
- At 400 backers, every backer over £50 will get the Fall of Aros Campaign book in PDF. It will have full background and rules for playing out one of the most famous campaigns in the background, as well as full rules for creating your own campaigns, and designing your own characters!
It’s neat to see them adding more bonus stuff to the pledges and since the whole idea of the Icarus Project came from stories about Gabriel Cross it makes sense for us to be seeing it enrich the world.
Have you pledged for this project?
"I have a copy of Gabriel Cross sitting on my desk right now and it's a fantastic piece. If the Nexus are anything like Gabriel then folks are in for a treat..."