June 12, 2013 by brennon
- An extensive account of the history, culture, and society of Cygnar, Khador, Llael, Ord, and the Protectorate of Menoth.
- New careers, skills, and spells to empower your character to take on the perils of the Iron Kingdoms.
- New equipment, including new mechanika and magic weapons from the Iron Kingdoms’ military armories.
- New steamjacks, including an arsenal of warjacks from the battlefields of western Immoren.
- New regional and military adventuring companies, each with its own theme and benefits.
- A comprehensive overview of life in the Iron Kingdoms and the history of western Immoren.
It’s always nice to see a expansion to a role-playing game giving you more to explore. I have played a very quick game of Iron Kingdoms a while back and I did quite enjoy it. There are a wealth of choices for the world of the Iron Kingdoms and this just adds a few more.
Will you be using this?