January 10, 2015 by brennon
Here’s what’s inside…
- Experience the primal nature of the more uncivilized parts of the Iron Kingdoms through a robust, visceral rules system that is also fully compatible with the award-winning Iron Kingdoms Full Metal Fantasy rules.
- Become a savage hero and evolve into a legend with iconic careers including bone grinders, bloodweavers, monster hunters, warlocks, and more.
- Tap into your inner beast as one of eight playable races, each with their own strengths and attributes: bog trog, farrow, gatorman, human, Nyss, pyg, Tharn, and trollkin.
- Control powerful warbeasts, craft magical talismans from the bodies of your fallen foes, and fight to survive in unforgiving environments.
- Immerse yourself in life in the wilderness and the savage history of western Immoren.
They also put together an awesome blog post talking about joining the Unlikely Heroes Company and how this drives on the narrative of your campaigns.
“In the Iron Kingdoms Unleashed Core Rules, there are twelve adventuring companies to choose from. Some focus on the tribes and cultures of the wilds, like the Circle Conclave or Trollkin Kriel companies, while others are career-oriented, such as the Bone Grinder Hunting Party adventuring company or the Soldiers of Fortune adventuring company. Game Masters interested in bringing a bit of extra storytelling potential to their games can always use an adventuring company as a powerful tool.”
Will you be heading into the wild?
"Game Masters interested in bringing a bit of extra storytelling potential to their games can always use an adventuring company as a powerful tool"