January 24, 2017 by stvitusdancern
Within these pages you will find…
- Tournament Guide - From choosing your venue and game format to making sure you have enough food and drink on hand, learn how to plan and deliver a top-notch tournament step-by-step.
- Tips from Experienced TOs -Some of the world’s leading Kings of War tournament organisers share their experiences and offer up some seasoned advice for newcomers.
- League Guide - We cover everything from escalation to ladder leagues, along with an experience system to give your event that added sense of progression.
- Writing your Own Rules - Want to create new Kings of War content? We’ve set out some pointers on the best way to make or modify units, special rules, and scenarios with maximum compatibility.
- All-New 2017 Rules - Get up to speed with the very latest Kings of War balance updates, along with brand new scenarios, spells and artefacts for the 2017 tournament season.
We already know that Kings of War was built for tournament play and has gathered quite a following since the demise of Warhammer Fantasy.
It is nice to see a games company continuously growing their game and connecting with their fan base. I also like how Mantic has embraced their world-wide audience and made them part of the further development of the game. The book is set to be released at the end of February.
Have you played Kings of War lately?
"We already know that Kings of War was built for tournament play..."