November 8, 2015 by brennon
If you’re looking to boost your Magic The Gathering collection whilst also finding somewhere to store a portion of it then see what you make of the new Holiday Gift Boxes which are now available with a Zendikar spin…
Inside here you get…
- Five Battle for Zendikar booster packs
- Beautiful storage box that can hold more than 2,000 Magic cards
- 20 Battle for Zendikar basic lands
- Six illustrated plastic dividers
- Sticker sheet for customizing the dividers
- An alternative-art card from the Battle for Zendikar set
…which is rather nice for someone who is getting invested in Magic and wants somewhere to keep their many decks. These are also rather good deck boxes if you don’t collect Magic. Just sell the cards or give them away and keep the box for your own LCG or CCG of choice.
A friend of mine did this last year and now stores his Netrunner collection within.
Will you be getting one?
"...which is rather nice for someone who is getting invested in Magic and wants somewhere to keep their many decks"