March 16, 2016 by deltagamegirl22
Just when I thought the upcoming new set for Magic the Gathering, Shadows Over Innistrad, couldn’t get any more cool… in walks Arlinn Kord, the newest dual sided planeswalker.
And if the fact that she’s a dual sided planeswalker doesn’t make her your favourite new card in this upcoming set, perhaps the fact that she’s a dual sided, planeswalker, WEREWOLF will get your attention!
Yes, I said werewolf, and what’s even better, is that her abilities really lend themselves to functioning like a proper two-sided card- allowing a flip, or “transformation” to happen more than once in a game. With this double sided action, Arlinn actually has five different planeswalker abilities.
Her human side features…
- +1: Until end of turn, up to one target creature gets +2/+2 and gains vigilance and haste.
- 0: Put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield. Transform Arlinn Kord.
Her werewolf side offers a fantastic three more…
- +1: Creatures you control get +1/+1 and gain trample until end of turn.
- -1: Arlinn, Embraced by the Moon deals 3 damage to target creature or player. Transform Arlinn, Embraced by the Moon.
- -6: You get an emblem with “Creatures you control have haste and ‘[T]: This creature deals damage equal to its power to target creature or player.
I don’t know about you, but I cannot wait to try out this interesting, new planeswalker.
What do you think of Arlinn Kord?
"I don't know about you, but I cannot wait to try out this interesting, new planeswalker..."