June 8, 2012 by brennon
The Mantic Games Bunker has released another Podcast about the goings on within the company and what we can expect in the future.
In this episode it’s pretty much all about that game you may have heard about with a Kickstarter. No? Kings of War of course…
- Ronnie and Josh talk about Kings of War, the expansion of armies, and the future of the game in the tournament scene. Yes, Cash Prize tournaments.
- Alessio talks about getting into the hobby through Warhammer, and learning English through Role Playing games. He also mentions how Kings of War started, including how a certain Shark obsessed Beast of War suggested he and Ronnie get together and make a game.
- A Q&A session with Alessio Cavatore about Kings of War. Angelic and Devil models on the horizon?
- Kings of War going Open Sourced?
- A Kings of War Novel waiting in the wings!
…and much more.
You can also leave feedback on the episode here.
Have a listen and discuss below all the information from this episode.