November 12, 2015 by brennon
Some great new role-playing adventures lay ahead of you with Modiphius releasing the new sourcebook for Achtung! Cthulhu known as Shadows Of Atlantis and the DUST Adventures RPG Core Book. There’s plenty to get stuck into…
First up we’re stepping into the Weird World War of DUST where you get to play as heroes trying to survive in this wartorn world where science and a little bit of alien technology has put super powerful weapons in the hands on the wrong people…
This sounds like a great world to dive into and this is what’s inside the book…
- Lots of never-before-seen information on the DUST universe – 216 pages of adventure!
- Full roleplaying rules using the DUST dice (or just six-sided dice) including simple character generation for classic archetypes such as soldiers, adventurers and scientists
- Guidance on how to run exciting roleplaying adventures in the DUST universe
- Details of new and existing organisations that the players can be working for or facing in the field
- How to use vehicles and walkers in your games
- Tons of plot seeds and much more
- Introductory Adventure, the prequel to Operation Apocalypse!
- Use any of your DUST miniatures in the roleplaying game
I do like that you can bring your DUST miniatures into the game so if you have some interesting characters you wanted to play you could add them into the narrative.
Under Da’ Sea!
Just imagine Sebastian singing that. See what horrors await you down within the depths with this new adventure for Achtung! Cthulhu…
“Discover the secret history of the earliest days of the war: a tale of murder, greed, and deceit, where forbidden knowledge is more highly prized than a man’s life (or his sanity); the quest for an ancient artefact of immense power; the race against the occult forces of the German High Command and even against time itself.”
See what’s inside the book…
- A multi part adventure 328 page campaign that takes your investigators to the four corners of the earth and beyond.
- The forgotten story of one of the world’s most fascinating lost ancient civilizations: Atlantis.
- Four different teams of pregenerated characters, allowing you to experience the action from a different viewpoint in each theatre.
- New hideous creatures, terrifying threats, and unwholesome knowledge.
- Includes dual game stats for Call of Cthulhu and Savage Worlds.
Both of these adventures sound like they are going to be a lot of fun to dive into and I would love to hear what peoples opinions are on these after they’ve run through them.
Will you be giving these a go?
"See what horrors await you down within the depths with this new adventure for Achtung! Cthulhu..."