September 10, 2015 by brennon
So what is between the pages?
- A whole new Zone at sea, described in text, illustrations, and a full-color map. Let your characters travel here, or play an entire campaign in the Dead Blue Sea.
- New mutations and rules for Zone travel at sea, including navigation, weather, wind, and diving.
- New monsters from the deeps to hunt your characters. Face torpedo fish, strangle weed, rot plankton, and the huge Leviathan.
- The Zone Sector Cage Island – can the characters escape the clutches of the mutant slavers?
- The Zone Sector Oilfields of the Ancients – Who are the mysterious soldiers guarding the ruined oilfields from the Old Age?
- The Zone Sector Drifters From Afar – Where do these faraway strangers come from, and why are they here?
- The Zone Sector Ghost Ship – What secrets are hidden on board the rusted wreck of an ancient super-yacht, drifting in the Zone?
- New maritime artifacts for the characters to find in the Dead Blue Sea.
If you thought you’d be safe on board a ship then this book makes you feel a lot worse about it. I love the artwork on the cover you see above as it really highlights the purpose of the sourcebook.
This is neat idea for a campaign and it would be fun to see how characters would deal with being in such tight quarters for so long.
Will you be getting this?
"This is neat idea for a campaign and it would be fun to see how characters would deal with being in such tight quarters for so long..."