April 8, 2015 by dracs
Lair of the Saurians brings with it…
- Lair of the Saurians: By an islet in the dark waters of the Zone rests a huge rusted metal tube, rumored to hold rich treasures of the Ancients’ days. But are its reptilian inhabitants friends or foes?
- The Oracle of the Silver Egg: Stalkers say that the man in the metal dwelling in the swamp knows the answers to any question. They say he can even show the way to Eden. But some who go to visit the oracle never return.
- A Seed of Evil: The Ark is threatened by an enemy like none other before it. One by one, the People turn into something … different. Who – or what – is behind it all?
- The Family Homestead: The world may have ended, but one family isn’t about to let that little fact change their way of life.
- Long Distance Travel: Rules for leaving the Zone and travelling far and wide across continents.
- Monster Generator: Create new and unique Zone monsters with just a few quick dice rolls.
…which already makes it a fantastic companion to have on top of your existing Mutant books for the Long Distance Travel and Monster Generator sections of the book alone.
I love these kind of books as they really help game masters who need a little bit more background and story help to lead their characters further into danger. What? There’s always danger!
…in the danger zone.
Do you play Mutant Year Zero?
"By an islet in the dark waters of the Zone rests a huge rusted metal tube, rumored to hold rich treasures of the Ancients’ days. But are its reptilian inhabitants friends or foes?"