August 19, 2016 by warzan
We’re closing in on the last two weeks of the Hobby Lab Scatter Terrain Challenge which finishes at the end of August.
We Want To See Your Scatter Terrain
Get stuck in creating Garbage, Police Blockades, Ruin Scree, Barrels, Boxes, Weapon Racks and more and show off your work in our Hobby & Painting Forum.
You can see All Projects Here or, for a taster take a look at some examples of projects in the works so far…
- Bitz & Pieces Of MDF by tomd
- Haystacks by oriskany
- WWII German Field Camp by joe190barmybrit
- Bottle Cap Barrels by sirchristopher2
- Industrial Walls & Fences by petebic
Has this got you inspired to give it a go yourself?
How Does The Competition Work?
The competition will run until August 31st at 1:00pm (BST). We will announce winners on the Weekender after the competition closes in September.
To share your terrain we’re going to be opening up the Hobby Forums for you to create Projects which we will delve into and keep an eye on throughout the competition. Some tips for you…
- Pick a good Descriptive Name for your Forum Topic (or Project Log – Our Team will also be keeping the names tidy etc to make them easy to find)
- Post plenty of pics of sketches, materials etc
- Enjoy posting and answering questions – everyone loves terrain!
Who is going to be on the team behind this I hear you ask…
…well, we have a great bunch of folks helping out in that regard.
Quite an esteemed list of judges I think you’ll agree!
At the end of it all we’ll also be awarding prizes, which include £50 gift vouchers redeemable at 4Ground so you can win based on…
- Best Scatter Terrain Idea (Best use of items, versatility of the terrain etc)
- Best Project Log in the Forums (Best and most instructive project log in the forums)
- Best Executed Entry (Technical and Execution Excellence – it must look amazing)
- Best Entry From a Junior Beast! (Open to those under the age of 16)
We’ve already had loads of amazing entries in our Forum for you to check out. So, see what you think of the existing projects, grab some hobby materials and get stuck in yourself.
What project would you like to create?
"Get stuck in creating Garbage, Police Blockades, Ruin Scree, Barrels, Boxes, Weapon Racks and more"