November 1, 2013 by brennon
As you can see it looks like it’s going to bringing in some creatures from the darker side of your imagination. Saying that though I don’t think there is a Dungeon Master out there who doesn’t have a dark and twisted imagination!
Here’s what you get…
- More than 300 different monsters
- Creatures from classic horror literature and monster films, including the colour out of space, elder things, and kaiju
- New player-friendly races like changelings, kitsune, and nagaji
- Entities of mythic might, from despotic demon lords and alien elohim to terrifying Great Old Ones—including Cthulhu!
- New creatures you can construct, like clockworks and juggernauts
- New familiars, animal companions, and other allies
- New templates to help you get more life out of classic monsters
- Appendices to help you find the right monster, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat
- Expanded universal monster rules to simplify combat
- Challenges for every adventure and every level of play
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Now that sounds like it’s worth it. I know that people will end up buying this manual as I collected practically all of the books for the Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition collection. It’s inevitable!
Do you think you’ll be summoning monsters from this?
Drop a comment below.