April 7, 2017 by stvitusdancern
The rulebook will officially launch at Salute on April 22 ( man I wish we were going to be there this year). If you order it, it will start shipping on Monday the 24th of April. In this rulebook you will find:
- Suitable for any scale miniatures, from 2mm right up to 28mm.
- Simple command system that emphasises the fog of war.
- Effective mechanism for casualty resolution.
- Flexible figure ratio meaning one base represents a platoon.
- Minimal setup time, simply assemble your forces and play.
- Contains 49 army lists covering all nations and theatres.
- Includes 15 scenarios.
- Suitable for solo, two player or multi-player games.
- No supplements, everything you need to play WWII games in one book.
- Quick Reference Sheet included.
- I am not familiar with this rule set but I am a collector of rulebooks and we would like to hear from others on their experiences on how the game plays. I would be especially interested to see how it scales to the different miniatures scales.
Are you going to Salute and looking at this game?
"The rulebook will officially launch at Salute on April 22nd..."