June 21, 2016 by dignity
Relics 2nd Edition Beta is turning out fantastic results and we’ve gotten together along with Gav from Tor Gaming to sit down and discuss what new updates have been brought into the world of Relics.
Remember if you would like to get involved in the Relics 2nd Edition Beta you can download the rule book free and join us on the forums for a discussion and suggestions for Relics.
Some of the core updates have been the following:
Main Rules 0.5
- Ability to buy advantage points as part of army selection.
- Action Phase description changed to split actions into Basic Actions and Orders. (Thanks Mark Bonatti)
- Out of Command reworded to take the split in actions (above) into account.
- Aura of Protection (I): Added
- Do as I say!: Modified so orders can not be used by the unit that is reactivated.
- His Very Own Men: Modified to add ‘mercenary’ to the X unit if necessary.
- Rain of Death: Renamed to ‘Stone them to death’ and rewritten.
- Rage: Changed from (C) to (I)
- Duke – added.
- Baron – Melee Attacks reduced to 2 and cost reduced to 8.
- Brocken – Extensively rewritten.
- Maverick Mike – His Very Own Men: Changed to Troopers. ‘Banished – Britanan’ added to profile
- Maverick Boys – ‘Banished – Britanan’ added to profile
We have teamed up with Tor Gaming to feature our own Beast of War Bundles that you can get Relic starter sets for a discounted price.
What do you think of the new updates for Relics?
"We have teamed up with Tor Gaming to feature our own Beast of War Bundles that you can get Relic starter sets for a discounted price."