April 10, 2015 by brennon
The guys at River Horse have given us a preview of something extra for the Terminator Genisys Miniatures Game coming out this summer. See what you think of the render prototypes for the multi-part resin Endos that will be available for veteran wargamers to expand their main boxed game…
I Want Your Guns…
Weapon and build options for the Endos will include a Flamethrower, Rocket Launcher, Commander, and Twin Guns (the ‘cowboy’) as well as basic weapon options too.
These have been in the pipeline to give some extra options to veteran wargamers wanting something more from the Terminator Miniatures Game and a more expansive experience. They will compliment the existing snap-fit and glue-less Endos that you get in the base set so there’s no need to worry there.
The Boxed Game
Don’t forget there is the original game that forms the starting point for this game too…
The set contains…
- Full-colour rulebook: 128 pages
- Exclusive metal Kyle Reese model (brings special abilities, command options and heroic feats)
- 10 Terminator Endoskeletons (Two different posses, advancing and… relentlessly advancing!)
- 5 Terminator Crawlers (You thought the ENDO was done?!)
- 16 Resistance Soldiers (with a selection of weapons from missile launchers to plasma rifles!)
- Quickstart rules: 16 pages
- 2 punchboards: Includes all the scenery, tokens and gaming aids needed to play!
- 1 full colour double-sided 2’x3′ gaming mat
- 1 full-colour double-sided rules reference sheet
- 13 colour-coded dice: 2 sets of D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20
- 1 custom made metal colour Fate die
…which comes with the full colour rulebook alongside the additional metal Kyle Reese model. There is of course the basic ‘Quick Start’ version too which you can read about in more detail HERE.
What do you think of multi-part resin Endos?
"See what you think of the render prototypes for the multi-part resin Endos..."