February 26, 2013 by brennon
What’s in the box…
- 50 highly detailed 28mm miniatures
- 50 Scenic miniature bases
- 5 double sided full colour expandable game boards
- 60 page rules and scenario book
- 54 Vanguard and Strain stat cards
- 100+ full colour game counters
It’s been a fair while since I looked at Sedition Wars and I am interested in seeing how it plays. The miniatures look superb and that is a great bonus, but I hope the actual gameplay stands up alongside them.
Has anyone managed to get hold of a copy already?
Will you be getting Sedition Wars?