July 4, 2017 by brennon
Inside this book, you’re going to find a series of missions that will challenge you in different ways and give you a full taste of what lies ahead for you in Star Trek Adventures.
- Eight ready to play missions using the 2d20 game system from Modiphius Entertainment adapted for Star Trek Adventures and requires the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to play.
- Uncover the truth about an anomalous wormhole that has trapped an older starship vessel.
- Weigh up the dilemma of the Prime Directive with an intelligent species that originates outside the confines of normal space and time, subjugated by another civilisation.
- Rescue a Federation science vessel, drifting dangerously inside the Romulan Neutral Zone, avoiding an escalation into war.
- Investigate strange events on Carina VII, where a colony is rapidly disintegrating around its foundations.
- Explore a strange alien space station, containing a massive forest eco-system of its own.
- Foil plans to spread a long dead plague and uncover the truths of its origin.
- Stop the theft of an experimental torpedo and pursue its thieves to expose their plot.
- Respond to a distress signal from a mining colony in revolt and discover new life in its mines.
I really like the idea of exploring the wormhole and dealing with the Prime Directive. One of the aspects of this game that appeals to me is that it’s really not all about fighting and there’s a lot of investigation and diplomacy to work through.
Do you think you’ll be getting this book?
"Inside this book, you're going to find a series of missions that will challenge you in different ways..."