August 5, 2017 by brennon
We get stuck into another weekend of awesome content for you guys as we look ahead to a great themed week starting on Monday and much more.
So, get ready for a fantastic show full of tabletop delights.
Hobby Night Live & Dunkirk Week!
First off we wanted to let you folks know that next Friday, August 11th, will be Hobby Night Live! We’re going to be sitting down to paint some of our personal projects and see what you’re all doing too!
We also have a week of awesome content for you focused around Dunkirk since the new movie has come out recently.
Dunkirk Week Teaser
With that in mind, we sat down with James (Oriskany) to talk about the plans for the week and what you can look forward to. We have some awesome plans for you to not only game around the event but also learn a bit more too.
We have some awesome plans for you to not only game around the event but also learn a bit more too.
It’s time to get stuck into some news from this week…
- Japanese Space Marine Heroes & New Pre-Orders – What do you think of their new plans and new models?
- Medieval Battle Mat & Terrain By GameMat.eu – Will you be snapping up this terrain?
- Z-Man Games Announce Majesty: For The Realm – A great new game from the mind behind Splendor.
- Strange Torii & Kensei Beasts By Zenit Miniatures – Could you handle being harassed by a skeletal bird?
Let us know if some of these stories caught your eye.
Codex Discussion With Jes Bickham!
The guys got to chat with Jes Bickham of Games Workshop to discuss the new Codices that are hitting webstores this weekend for Warhammer 40,000. Both the Grey Knights and Chaos Space Marines are getting their chance to shine.
With that in mind, we ask him about what you expect from these books and a little more about bringing them to life.
It’s time to take a look at a couple of campaigns that you might want to check out on Kickstarter.
- Who Goes There? – Inspired by The Thing this has a great cooperative and hidden role element to gameplay.
- Station 111 MDF Terrain & Gaming Mat – Check out some pre-printed terrain for designing an interior battlefield in your Sci-Fi games.
Did either of these projects sound like they’d be something you’d check out in more detail?
Have a great weekend!