February 13, 2016 by warzan
Welcome to The Weekender which once again is jampacked with all manner of interviews and looks at the world of wargaming from this week…
Beasts Of War Round-Up
Kicking things off we have a round-up of some of the things you SHOULD be checking out this week…
- Wayne England – Sadly Wayne England passed away this week and we celebrated some of his artwork.
- VLOGs – Catch up on our VLOGs as we build castles and smash them down.
- Warhammer 40,000 Battle Report – Get stuck into a scrap between the Dark Angels and the Chaos Space Maries.
- Airbrush Compressor Article – Get the 101 on getting to know your Compressor.
- Comic Book Download – Snap up a download for an exclusive FanHunter comic!
- Community Painting Picks – See if your projects ended up on the front page from our forums.
- RelicBlade Kickstarter – See what you make of this neat looking skirmish game on Kickstarter.
Talking The Walking Dead
We have Mark Latham of White Dwarf and Games Workshop fame in the studio to talk about The Walking Dead and some of the design decisions he’s made when coming up with the rules for the game.
Win A Walking Dead Prize
In addition to the awesome gameplay Mantic Games are going to be giving away a Retail Version of The Walking Dead: All Out War and a £50 Voucher for picking up some Mantic goodies…
Comment here on Beasts of War to be in with a chance of winning!
There is also the full gameplay video you can check out HERE where we give you an idea of how the game plays.
The Future Of Wolsung
Vesper-On Chat FanHunter
We also have a chat with David Esbri from Vesper-On Games about his upcoming FanHunter game which takes you into a rather strange and wonderful comic book world.
4Ground Terrain To Show-Off
Don’t forget to grab a Free Backstage Trial & join us for The Weekender XLBS Tomorrow
Have a great weekend!