November 18, 2017 by lloyd
We’ve got a chock-a-block show for you today with loads of awesomeness from across the tabletop world as we talk Gangs of Rome from Footsore Miniatures and have a great Battle Foam Giveaway.
Make sure to stick with the episode and as always drop your comments below to continue the discussion.
Battle Foam Competition
We’ve got a great competition for you to begin with as we have a chance for you to win a P.A.C.K Mini from Battle Foam.
Watch out for the interview later in the show with Jemma from Battle Foam and comment below on Beasts of War to be in with a chance of winning.
Many Meet Mat
So, we headed out to the hobby hall and got a look at some of their terrain, the mats and talked about what we’d use them for in our games.
You can find their Medieval Castle Set HERE.
It’s time to dive into some news…
- Mirelurk & More From Modiphius – Some new Fallout previews for Wasteland Warfare popped up.
- Twisted’s New Models – The Alchemancer & Bloodrage storm into this Steampunk world.
- Festive Rasputina – A festive new take on Rasputina and her crew from Wyrd for Malifaux.
- Pounder Mech Time – Suppress the populace with this new mech from Human Interface.
…what caught your eye this week?
Gangs Of Rome
One of the biggest previews from this week came with a look at Gangs Of Rome from Footsore Miniatures. As well as getting a nice look at some of the characters we also saw the amazing terrain by Sarissa Precision too!
Gerry has been in the studio with us walking us through what we know so far about the game, some of its unique mechanics, and we try and persuade Lloyd to build Rome…in a day.
Check out Gerry’s Cobblestone Base tutorial…
Battle Foam Interview
Az sits down with Jemma to discuss the Battle Foam range, what’s new, and the partnerships with both gaming events and companies that has grown the range over the years.
Remember, you can win a P.A.C.K Mini so get commenting for a chance to snap that up.
What’s worth pledging on this week?
- Endor Tabletop Wargaming Terrain – Battle Kiwi get you set for Star Wars: Legion.
- The Great War: French Army Expansion – Add the French into your World War I games in this epic expansion.
Oh, and here’s the Blade Runner video from Weta Workshop we talked about…
…will you be pledging for either of these projects?
Drop your comments below and have a great weekend!