September 12, 2015 by lloyd
Welcome to The Weekender which is chock-a-block full of all the awesome stuff that’s been going on during the week concerning tabletop gaming. We’re talking about Games Workshop’s digital presence and some cool Kickstarters too…
Kicking things off we get to have a look at one of the new 352 PACK Molle which is designed for you to take away with you on a plane and can hold up to 352 Space Marines (hence the name).
Battlefoam have also been working a new hard case which will also be suitable for flying so keep an eye out for that.
News Round Up
We also find some time to talk about some of the news stories that have sparked our imaginations this week
- The Siberias Lions are looking awesome thanks to Shieldwolf Miniatures
- River Horse gave us a preview of the model for Hoggle in their Labyrinth board game
- PlastCraft’s Post-Apocalyptic Terrain was showed off exclusively this week too!
- Micro Art Studio’s Infinity Hab Station & Tower are perfect for creating city-scapes
- Ristul’s Farm Terrain gives you a Fable-esque rural idyll for the tabletop
Dogs Of War Board Game Review
We get this game under the close cam and show off the components as well as going through the rules.
Games Workshop Going Digital
Do you think Games Workshop might draw people into the hobby as a whole thanks to these games?
Kickstarters are back in force this month and we talk about two of them in particular which caught our eye.
- The Dark Age Outpost by Idyllwild Games is looking to create a fantastic plastic Fort for your Dark Age gaming
- The Icarus Project Sci-Fi Skirmish Game is also looking for funding to get their two main factions, the Nexus and Alliance ready for battle.
The Icarus Project also has a place to download their rules for free so if they have caught your attention with the models see if the rules match up well.
Of course it wouldn’t be a Weekender without some prize announcements and we have two for you.
Have a great weekend of gaming!