January 27, 2018 by dracs
We’ve got an awesome Weekender for you today where we learn more about the tabletop game, Lightseekers, a fantastic and quick to play card game.
There’s also an interview with the folks behind the Forth Quarter Football Kickstarter to find out what it was like bringing American Football to the tabletop – oh, and much more too!
We have a few things to point you towards from this week on the website…
- Joan Of Arc Pledge Manager Open – Go and check out the pledge manager packed with goodies.
- Gaming In Vietnam – You can check out the first article in a wargaming series exploring Vietnam.
- Conquest Exclusive Artwork – See what the Para Bellum folks have got lined up with their new factions.
…make sure to check out what we’ve talked about and delve deeper into the comments on each.
Lightseekers Chat + Win A Two-Player Starter Kit
We chat with Benny and Alan from Play Fusion to talk about Lightseekers and uncover more about the game. We have loads of awesome content planned for them so watch this space.
Additionally, you could win yourself a starter bundle of Lightseekers goodies…
- 2x Starter Decks (winners choice), 2x Super Booster Sets (5 Boosters In Each Pack)
All you have to do is Come Up With An Order, Three Elements & A Hero for your set and we’ll randomly pick a winner from all those who entered!
Competition Winner – Guild Ball Dark Harvest
We delved into the comments and have a laugh about your team creations for Guild Ball. With that in mind, we also announced the winner of the limited edition Dark Harvest set – make sure to Claim Your Prize!
We get stuck into some news from the website…
- Mighty Greek Armies – Delve into two big new Starter Armies from Warlord Games.
- Adeptus Custodes Releases – Check out the newest releases for Warhammer 40,000.
- Stalingrad In Ruins + New Sci-Fi Buildings – See what you think of some new 4Ground releases.
- Leia & The Fleet Arrives – Some new releases coming soon as expansion content in Star Wars: Legion.
…what caught your eye from the news this week?
Fourth Quarter Football Interview
Currently, on Kickstarter, we have a look at the campaign and the background on Fourth Quarter Football. This is a great way to get the game down onto the tabletop with realistic looking miniatures and tight mechanics.
Make sure to check out their campaign for more information.
Talking of Kickstarter, we have another game that we reckon you should check out…
- Tiny Epic Zombies – Prepare your ITEMeeples and start killing zombies!
This looks like a lot of fun, with loads of replayability and it appears to have won Justin over for sure!
Have a great weekend!