September 2, 2017 by warzan
We’re back to bring you more awesomeness from the world of tabletop gaming this weekend with our little show known as The Weekender!
We’ve got some awesome news to share as well as a great interview with @oriskany about a new article series that begun this week.
Off To Mythic Day!
Az & Justin are off to Mythic Day in France this weekend and will be chatting with Leo and friends about not just Mythic Battles: Pantheon but also Time Of Legends: Joan Of Arc too.
Follow them for lots of awesome pictures and videos across Saturday to see what’s going on in the South of France.
Prizes & A Hobby God Bag Winner
Additionally, we are giving you another week to get involved in the Gen Con Live Blog comments and potentially win yourself some awesome goodies from the event.
All you have to do is Comment To Win on the particular posts for companies in the Live Blog and you could be in with a chance of walking away with some goodies.
We also announce the Hobby God Bag Winner from the last Hobby Night Live as @fishman and his project showing off some ace Goblins although we had to give a resounding honourable mention to @tmsmnns’ amazing Redemptor Dreadnought.
We’ve got some great news to share with you today so let’s dive in…
- New Grymkin & Sorscha From Privateer Press – Get a look at some new models for both sides of the coin.
- Micro Art’s Ace Infinity Terrain – Some new terrain which inspires a fast-paced tabletop.
- Games Workshop Announce Necromunda Underhive & More – Get a look at what came out of NOVA this year.
- Age Of Sigmar: Blightwar – A new way to dive into the narrative battles of Age Of Sigmar. Check out our General’s Handbook Review too!
We hope some of this news caught your eye today.
Talking History & Team Yankee
This article series is going to be well worth checking out in more detail and you can read Part One Here to get started.
Just one IndieGoGo for you this time and it might be a robotic replacement for Az (don’t worry buddy, we wouldn’t replace you with an android…yet).
- Dized: Board Game Companion App – Learn your board games as you play.
Personally (BoW Ben), I think this is a great idea but we share our thoughts and want to know what you think too.
Have a great weekend!