January 13, 2018 by warzan
Welcome back to The Weekender for 2018. We know you missed us, but we’re back to make sure that your weekends are filled with as much hobby nonsense as possible while you’re painting away.
We’ve got loads to chat about on the show today so stay tuned!
We’re kicking things off with some competition winners to announce. If you hear your name in the show for the prizes listed below make sure to use the contact form and Claim Your Prize!
- 2x Chronicle X Kickstarter Pledge
- Dark Age Starter Set
Get your claims in and we’ll make sure you get your goodies as soon as possible.
Also make sure to check out Backstage tomorrow morning for your chance to win a Typhon Pledge from Mythic Battles: Pantheon!
US Studio Update
Az and Justin sit down with Dawn and Gianna to discuss the plans for AdeptiCon 2018 and also a new series which will be starting up all about the creation of their new table you see in the studio.
If you’re interested you can find out more about Julio’s Woodshop HERE.
We catch up with some of the news from the last week or so and keep Warren in the loop!
- Hellboy Board Game - Mantic announce their plans for a new Kickstarter campaign.
- NOVA Open Shadespire Raffle – Get your ticket and win an awesome Shadespire Ultimate Collection with painted figures!
- Malign Portents – A new campaign book lies ahead for Age Of Sigmar thanks to Games Workshop.
What news caught your eye from over the holiday period?
Para Bellum’s Conquest Overview
We talk with Leo from Para Bellum Wargames about the world of Conquest and what you can expect from their upcoming mass battle game featuring some very unique looking armies.
Watch out for gameplay and more from us on this game in the future.
We close out the show with two Kickstarter projects for you to take a peek at.
- John Carter Of Mars Role-Playing Game – Check out Modiphius’ newest project.
- Fateslayer – A line of new miniatures from a one-man operation that might be used as alternatives for your Dark Fantasy games.
Do either of these projects take your fancy?
Have a great weekend!