March 1, 2014 by dignity
So guys, here’s the rundown on what we have been up to this week, as well as what we have planned for the next little while:
- First up, we’re talking about the cool new gaming board Warren and Lloyd are busy working, while Justin has been off building Deadzone terrain like a mad man.
- Then we get to the meat of the show as the guys get a closer look at Dreadball Xtreme that’s currently on Kickstarter.
- After that we move on to chat with our buddy James M. Hewit about his move over to the GW game design studio.
- We also get to chat 40K and give out thoughts on how we might back in to the game.
- Wrapping up the show, we have a word about the new bits and gubbins we’re planning to add to the main BoW web site.
So it’s looking like a jam packed show, hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!