March 1, 2014 in Bolt Action, Deadzone, Dreadball, Fantasy, Fantasy Wargaming, Featured, Historical, Historical Battles, Mantic Games, Modern Warfare, SCI FI Wargaming, SciFi, The Weekender, Warhammer 40K, World War 2 by dignity
So guys, here’s the rundown on what we have been up to this week, as well as what we have planned for the next little while:
- First up, we’re talking about the cool new gaming board Warren and Lloyd are busy working, while Justin has been off building Deadzone terrain like a mad man.
- Then we get to the meat of the show as the guys get a closer look at Dreadball Xtreme that’s currently on Kickstarter.
- After that we move on to chat with our buddy James M. Hewit about his move over to the GW game design studio.
- We also get to chat 40K and give out thoughts on how we might back in to the game.
- Wrapping up the show, we have a word about the new bits and gubbins we’re planning to add to the main BoW web site.
So it’s looking like a jam packed show, hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!