June 17, 2017 by dignity
Welcome to The Weekender as we’re delving into some more awesomeness from the world of tabletop gaming and giving you our thoughts on it.
We have a packed show today so let’s get stuck in. Here’s what we have coming up…
Wolsung Boot Camp Announced!
We have one more Boot Camp coming this year on the weekend of September 15th 2017 where we will be heading to the Steampunk world of Wolsung.
This promises to be a great one and will be open to Backstagers first. You will get a great bundle of miniatures and accessories plus a chance for clubs and stores to get the tables we build for this one.
Tickets for this will be limited so if you’re interested, make sure to be quick!
Blood & Plunder Week & Map Building
We have a fantastic week of Blood & Plunder content coming up for you next week as we sat down with the guys from Firelock Games to talk about the factions, history and more behind this game.
Blood & Plunder Kickstarter Interview
With the Kickstarter launching next week for this expansion to Blood & Plunder Justin got to sit down with the creators, Firelock Games, and talk about what to look out for.
We get stuck into some of the cool news from this week…
- Company Of Iron Coming To Warmachine & Hordes – Get stuck into some skirmish level gaming.
- Cygnar Trenchers Getting An Upgrade – Do you like this new take on the classic Trenchers?
- Revenant King On Undead Wyrm For Kings Of War – Do you prefer this one with wings or without?
- New Planes & More For Flames Of War 4th Edition – Watch the skies for dive bomber attacks.
…did any of this catch your eye?
Six-Day War Interview
Getting the history buffs in the studio we talk with Jim (oriskany) about his Six-Day War article series which has been running over the past few weeks.
It’s now time to check out the Kickstarters worth looking at in more detail this week.
- Conan: Rise Of Monsters – Conan returns with this pre-painted miniatures game.
- Universal Miniatures Battles – Could you see your club using a rule set like this?
- Terra-Formers – Do you see the potential for terrain making tech like this?
Will you be backing any of these projects?
Let us know what you thought of the different topics we talked about this week and remember to…
Have a happy weekend!