May 2, 2013 by brennon
You’ll hopefully understand the title once you’ve watched the ‘Jazzy’ trailer above for Leviathan: Warships! To quote the Old Spice advert, “You’re on a Boat!”
The game allows you to take on a single player campaign where you sail your customised ships into battle against other forces and once your bored of that you can take on your friends online!
- Tactical Action: Plot out your turn in advance and watch your plans come to fruition alongside your foes’ moves
- Form Your Fleet: Customize your fleet choosing from multiple ship types and arm them with a vast set of both offensive and defensive weaponry.
- Sink Your Devices: Cross-platform play between PC, Mac, iOS and Android, together with the games built-in cloud saving functionality, allows you to continue your sessions from any computer, tablet or location
- Enlist Your Shipmates: Bring along up to 3 other players for five individual challenge missions, or a full co-op campaign spanning nine levels.
- Own the Oceans: Prove your dominance of the sea by saving replays of your battles
- Support for Marooned Sailors: Offline mode available for campaign and challenges
This looks like an incredibly fun game and when I spied it on Steam earlier I think I might have to try it out when I can! It’s like Dystopian Wars on your PC!
Check out the trailer and then tell us what you think!