January 19, 2013 by brennon
We don’t usually look at video games here on Beasts of War but when an old classic gets a reboot, especially in line with the world of Dungeons & Dragons, then we have to let you guys know. Baldur’s Gate is back with an Enhanced Edition! A perfect start to the New Year?
The game comes with a whole host of new features…
- Available on Windows, Mac OS, iPad, and Android Tablets
- New Adventure: The Black Pits
- New Character: Dorn Il-Khan
- New Character: Neera the Wild Mage
- New Character: Rasaad yn Bashir
- A new collection of player character voice sets
- Native support for high resolution widescreen displays
- Over 400 improvements to the original game
- Improved multiplayer support, with connectivity between all platforms
So now you can spend far too much time Role-Playing wherever you are! I think I smell the start of a fantastic new D&D campaign coming on to match this release!
Did you play this game when it first came out and want to relive the magic? Or maybe you’re new and want to see what all the fuss is about.
Check it out!