December 12, 2014 by brennon
Games Workshop have continued reinforcing the Blood Angels for Warhammer 40,000 this week with their new pre-orders. As well as the new Terminator Librarian they have their Assault Terminators tooled up with lightning claws ready to slice and dice…
Not bad miniatures at all in my opinion and I quite like the look of the Terminator Librarian in particular. The stance is cool and although a lot of people have problems with the look of so much terminator armour out there I think it’s quite cool. I like the Force Axe as well, always fun to see an axe.
The Assault Terminators are alright but I really don’t like the knuckleduster style lightning claws. I would have preferred to see them worked into the actual fist itself rather than sitting away from the knuckles. It looks like they’d break if you weren’t careful.
As well as the actual miniatures there’s another campaign supplement called Exterminatus. This rulebook gives you…
- The story of the final acts of war in the Cryptus System featuring the combined forces of the Blood Angels, Adepta Sororitas, Astra Militarum, and the Flesh Tearers versus the Tyranids of Hive Fleet Leviathan
- An explanation of how the Necrons of Cryptus awoke to lend their aid to the beleaguered world along with the fleet of Anrakyr the Traveller
- Example armies that took part in the climax of the campaign
- Background of the heroes and famous regiments of the campaign
- Stunning new artwork that brings the background to life and illustrates the regions of space around Cryptus
Do you think you’ll be picking up this sourcebook to help with your fight between the Blood Angels and the Tyranids?
Let us know!