January 6, 2012 by darrell
Join him as he explores the contents of this massive set and watch out for Andy getting involved when they both have a look at the scenery set featuring all of the key buildings from Rorke’s Drift!
Here’s a list of what’s in the box:
- Laser-cut wooden Hospital building with Teddy Bear Fur thatch.
- Laser-cut wooden Storehouse building with Teddy Bear Fur thatch.
- Resin Wagon Barricade
- Resin stone wall Kraal (4 x 6in sections)
- Resin biscuit box barricades (2 x 6in sections)
- Resin biscuit box/mealie-bag barricades (3 x 6in sections)
- Resin mealie-bag barricades (3 x 6in sections)
- 20 plastic multi-pose British Line Infantry
- 40 plastic multi-pose Married Zulus
- Metal mounted Zulu InDuna
- Metal Zulu in British jacket firing Martini-Henry rifle
- British characters: Lieutenant Chard (Royal Engineers), Lieutenant Bromhead, Colour Sergeant Bourne and Private Hook.
If you like your historical gaming and want to recreate the epic battles between the Zulus & English then this is a great set to kick off with. Perhaps you could even paint up your own Michael Caine!