December 13, 2013 by brennon
Full details of Warmachine: Vengeance have appeared from Privateer Press and you can look out for it hitting the tabletop next year in March! It might be a way off but take a look at the details below.
As always this is going to move on the story within the world of Warmachine, something I have loved seeing develop and hearing about as I play. I think it’s great that each expansion is bringing something new and showing some twists and turns in the narrative.
• New warcasters, including new epic versions of some of WARMACHINE’s original warcasters.
• Six new character novice warcasters who bring even more arcane support to their armies.
• New units and solos to expand WARMACHINE armies with new strategic possibilities.
• New narrative fiction picking up directly after the harrowing events of WARMACHINE: Colossals.
• A painting and modeling guide to help you prepare your forces for battle.
• Theme Force lists for each new warcaster, which allow you to create armies based on specialized forces found in the WARMACHINE world.
As you can see there is plenty to sink your teeth into and I’m very eager to see what the new Warcasters are going to be.
Will you be picking this up next year?