March 22, 2014 by brennon
• New warcasters, including new epic versions of some of WARMACHINE’s original warcasters.
• Six new character novice warcasters who bring even more arcane support to their armies.
• New units and solos to expand WARMACHINE armies with new strategic possibilities.
• New narrative fiction picking up directly after the harrowing events of WARMACHINE: Colossals.
• A painting and modeling guide to help you prepare your forces for battle.
• Theme Force lists for each new warcaster, which allow you to create armies based on specialized forces found in the WARMACHINE world.
As you can see there is a lot on offer for budding Warmachine players and I have had a neat look inside it and it’s a very nice looking book. The new Warcasters in particular are something to behold.
Have you played any games of this yet?