June 5, 2014 by brennon
The hotly awaited card game from CoolMiniOrNot is now live on Kickstarter and doing quite well for itself having already smashed its original target goal. See what you think of the bug slaughtering in Xenoshyft Onslaught!
Xenoshyft is a deck building base defence game for one to four players. You’ll be taking on the mantle of commanders in the NorTec Corporation trying to hold off wave after wave of horrific aliens.
See what you get out of the box…
- 1 – 4 players - Single player compatible, fully cooperative gameplay.
- Strong focus on coordination and strategic planning - to overcome the game’s intense difficulty players will need to work together.
- 60 Minute game length
- Base-Defense with deck-building elements
- Incredible art – Illustrated by three amazing artists, XenoShyft features beautiful and consistent art. All of which creates one cohesive and frightening universe.
- Inventive and exciting armor and weapon upgrade cards - You’ll need to outfit your troops with the best equipment if you hope to survive.
This game has been rather well received at conventions and Tom Vasel himself has given this one his recommendation. The artwork is certainly amazing and I would love to give this one a go!
What do you think?