Skip to toolbar

? ASTARTES IS OFFICIAL ?

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion ? ASTARTES IS OFFICIAL ?

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  zorg 3 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

flatbattery
    8265xp
    Cult of Games Member

Be still my beating heart!  Behold

So,  with this afternoons announcement that Syama Pedersen is now a member of The Warhammer Animations Team, who else is on the verge of explosive overexcitement at the possibilities that will arise?

On a personal level it overturned a thoroughly awful day!

torros
    23802xp
    Cult of Games Member

Who is Syama Pedersen?

flatbattery
    8265xp
    Cult of Games Member

He is the sole creator of Astartes, if you’ve not seen it you’re missing out. The videos are gone from his channel now, but have been put up on Warhammer Community here.

tobymagill
    1414xp

The artist who created the Astartes YouTube video series. It was very very good fan fic but has now become official.

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

They’ve also enlisted the help of several other ‘fan projects’ …

While it is nice to see GW do that … I can’t help but feel like this is the cheap way out.
    Old GW might have sued them to hell and back, so it is an improvement.

And yet I can’t help but think that these projects would have been better without the inevitable ‘assistance’ by GW design teams.

I wish even half the energy would be put into bringing all factions up to date instead of just the one.

oh … and I want an Ork movie. Everyone else is too lame and boring to be interesting.
    Orkz are good ‘cuz they iz green and green iz gud

flatbattery
    8265xp
    Cult of Games Member

Never say never, the next twelve months should give us some idea of their intentions and attention to quality.

duster
    6892xp
    Cult of Games Member

Rewatch Astartes after i watch the Tau teaser…  Being a Tau player among other factions, can’t wait to watch this one too!

ninjilly
    Participant
    11673xp

Really nice to see a company acknowledging talent like this.

zorg
    18732xp
    Cult of Games Member

Ooh fabulous news I’m hopping he will finish the Astartes story as part of a bigger 40K story?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)