Skip to toolbar

Add images to Projects

Home Forums Technical Support Add images to Projects

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  timchubb 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tuffyears
    23171xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’m having issues adding images to projects , just got his one my last try. Then was followed briefly by a error 501 code

bow

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  tuffyears.

tuffyears
    23171xp
    Cult of Games Member

i found work around

warzan
    Keymaster
    30469xp

Hi There

What was the work around? 🙂

tuffyears
    23171xp
    Cult of Games Member

i added fewer pictures at a time. so instead of the 7 images i was trying to upload, i uploaded 3 then 4.

davehawes
    7768xp
    Cult of Games Member

Yeah, I’ve had this several times and lost a couple of posts to it. Now I always add photos a couple at a time. Seems you can keep going back and adding more no trouble, it’s doing a lot in one go that seems to cause the problem. I guess something times out when trying to upload them or something like that.

timchubb
    Keymaster
    3166xp

Few fixes for this issue, i will probably cap the number of images we allow uploaded at once, its a balancing act but needed the site live for a few weeks to get enough data to find the optimal setting values to tune performance, and there is a setting i can tweak on the servers to increase the amount of time a request is allowed to run, but that has some drawbacks as well…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)