Skip to toolbar

All kinds of everything remind me of Blood Bowl!

Home Forums Fantasy Tabletop Game Discussions All kinds of everything remind me of Blood Bowl!

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 147 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  rickabod41 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 148 total)
  • Author

wurzzel
    Participant
    2734xp

Ooh that’s interesting, they say the game is played with teams of 8 so I assumed it would only be 32 minis, but BloodBowl sized teams makes it even more attractive

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

4 full sized teams… makes one almost fear for the price 😉

avernos
    Keymaster
    33467xp

about the same as one GW blood bowl team

dyn-uk
    Participant
    333xp

I will look in to the Blacklist game – I really enjoy Altar Quest.

However, ever since I got my hands on a copy of Blitz Bowl, I have had no interest in Blood Bowl. I know Blitz Bowl is not available in the UK, but I wish GW would release it here.

wurzzel
    Participant
    2734xp

Blitzbowl is great fun, I got the first edition but prohibitive cost stopped me importing the second

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

about the same as one GW blood bowl team

Are you serious? That would make it a heck of a deal even just as a “buying teams for Blood Bowl” option.

scribbs
    14505xp
    Cult of Games Member

@avernos Was the plastic minis in the box confirmed as the only core box option for Myth & Goal? In really early mentions on the Needy Cat website, they discussed having the box without plastic, using cardboard standees to keep production costs lower and getting as much content in terms of a complete ruleset with lots of teams and options (like solo play). Basically a board game offering, but with a nod to the existing market of miniatures for fantasy football and that Blacklist also doing a complimentary range. Guess I’ll find out more when the interview comes out.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  scribbs.

rickabod41
    Participant
    9246xp

You have probably saw this already on the news feed, another M&G update.

Myth & Goal

Pushing this hard clearly!

rickabod41
    Participant
    9246xp

rickabod41
    Participant
    9246xp

Wilhelm Chaney

YES!!!!!

Whose a good boy!!?!!

pagan8th
    Participant
    9268xp

Deathzone for Bloodbowl includes rules for 7’s which is smaller teams.

Not sure how it compares to Blitz Bowl, but the smaller teams, smaller pitch and shorter halves make it a quicker game (in theory, not had chance to play yet).

You’d need a 7’s pitch too of course, but the advantage for me is a Blood Bowl team of 12 players is more than enough for a 7’s full squad. I do find it annoying that Blood Bowl boxes only have 12 and not 16 players in them.

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

Also: Dungeon Bowl!

rickabod41
    Participant
    9246xp

Modular Boards, plastic doors and walls, with two mixed teams? Who wouldn’t buy a new version of DB????

rickabod41
    Participant
    9246xp

Myth & Goal Design diary 3

gives more info on gameplay.

somegeezer
    18342xp
    Cult of Games Member

Forge World has announced that some (possibly all) star players are available again.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 148 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)