Skip to toolbar

Atomic Mass Games looses it's mind over terrain piece

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Atomic Mass Games looses it's mind over terrain piece

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 32 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  osbad 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42560xp
    Cult of Games Member

at least that way we’d have a chance of getting something for a reasonable price 😉

jamescutts
    6816xp
    Cult of Games Member

OW MUCH!!!! They are certainly taking the cake with that @sundancer. €40 I could maybe understand though id still feel it was expensive but nearly €100 for 4 bit of east to mass product plastic!

I’d been thinking of the same @panzerkaput with regards to selling my SW Legion off, never get a game in, dont buy into it anymore and ive got 5 or 6 kits unbuilt and waiting that i just cant bring myself around too.

osbad
    4274xp
    Cult of Games Member

The bigger the company gets, the further away the decision-makers become from their gaming customers.  They just don’t care, or seem to care any more, and it’s all just business.  Stuff like playability, consistency, completeness etc just fall off the radar, and while they still want people to buy their stuff, they are happy punting out fewer, bigger sales at higher margins, rather than trimming margins to make expanding the player base a feasible proposition.
    GW have done it for years, Hasbro is doing it with MTG and D&D and now Legions has moved from FF to a really big player we are seeing it here too.
    Basically, if there is a moral, its “stuff the big boys” and go with indie companies and/or play /print your own homebrew/hybrid games.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)