Skip to toolbar

Auspex Tactics 'snaps' in hilarious new video.

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Auspex Tactics 'snaps' in hilarious new video.

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  limburger 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

totsuzenheni
    Participant
    5651xp

I thought some of you might find this satire amusing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D20d7-7j1bQ .

stubbybrush
    Participant
    923xp

The only problem is that now people will be trying to buy them, even members of this forum!laugh2

kronosthetraveler
    Participant
    5967xp

For a second, when I saw the thumbnail, I thought it was legitimately something that GW made and was trying to push! It’s hard to NOT think that with some of the dreck they’ve pushed out lately

limburger
    21533xp
    Cult of Games Member

That was hilarious … and a bit sad, because that is exactly how GW markets new models in a nut shell.

I never see them make something that is worth of inclusion in an army, because it either tends to replace existing units or it fills a gap that should not be plugged unless you want all armies to be identical across all factions.

The new savage Orks are an example.
    Why bother with regular orks when these new ones get improved stats ?

They don’t flesh out the snakebites clan … they make them useless.

Same thing happened with the Orks in AoS. The new Ork models don’t complement the existing range, but they make them useless as you get rules and powers that are too good to not be nerfed over the next few months (or until the next new thing is released).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)