Skip to toolbar

Cat Shit One

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  kiranamida 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

damon
    7525xp
    Cult of Games Member

jamjarst
    4011xp
    Cult of Games Member

That was frickin awesome … I notice I wasn’t the only one “triggered” by the Hind lol

gremlin
    Participant
    1535xp

I also found it yesterday, it’s brilliant. Now very tempted by the comic books, although volume one on amazon is a bit out of my price range.

marsniper27
    Participant
    1006xp

@gremlin ya I looked it up to see how much a copy would be and it’s quite high. Will just have to look read online.

shingen
    13941xp
    Cult of Games Member

Yeah, those bunnies have some tactical moves.

One thing tho, what version of Hind was that? The nose sensor array looked like from Apache Longbow rather than any Mi24 I’ve ever seen.

limburger
    21534xp
    Cult of Games Member

@hobbyhub aha … yeah, I forgot that is what birds do in English language 😀

maledrakh
    Participant
    11996xp

These new Live Action Disney Movies are a bit different than I expected!

bobcockayne
    20723xp
    Cult of Games Member

Caught it last night Awesome, funnily enough it had popped up on my recommended videos but had it not been for its mention by this august body I may not have looked at it.

Only problem with it is, I want MOOOOOOOORRRRRE!

@oriskany nice counters

Gaming it would be interesting, think Chain Reaction from Two Hours Wargames possibly!

Play Rabbits as level 5 (if you want real heroes 6 but we never use 6’s) and Camels 3’s

Think you’d have to dumb down the camels a lot for Stormin Sanguin.

Think Force on Force would do it, but not played it .

bvandewalker
    Participant
    2073xp

Read the manga if you have not already, the guy really knew his stuff and its an interesting way to veiw Vietnam.

I’m late to the party in commenting but this has been out for a few years now. I got banned by a past gf from ever suprising her with stuff like this again. The only other time I’ve really been banned from sharing film was from putting on “Kung Pow: Enter the Fist”. That reminds me …..

kiranamida
    5783xp
    Cult of Games Member

Am I going mad? I think I saw this years and years ago…

At work at the moment so don’t have the time to dig into it but going to have to convince myself I’m not going mad.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)