Skip to toolbar

Critical Role Campaign 2… The End

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Critical Role Campaign 2… The End

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ninjilly 5 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pagan8th
    Participant
    4425xp

I’ve not been keeping up to date with Critical Role Campaign 2… I’m maybe a dozen episodes behind… but it seems the story has come to an end.

Presumably there will be a campaign 3… but I don’t know for certain.

brennon
    Keymaster
    18751xp

It has come to an end. Last episode is 7 hours long haha. Was a good ride. Preferred Campaign 1 but Campaign 2 has also been very well told. A good twist on the normal Fantasy fare.

There is going to be a new campaign but no word on when yet.

pagan8th
    Participant
    4425xp

7 hours…. Longest game I ever played was about 15 hrs from around 3pm to 6am)… Warhammer FRPG… but that was over 30 years ago… when I was a lot younger.

Recent CR games have been getting longer.

kiranamida
    4483xp
    Cult of Games Member

Man, I have been watching Critical Role for several several years now and I am still half way through Campaign One.

So much content, so little time~~

pagan8th
    Participant
    4425xp

4+ hours a shot is a lot to watch, so I tend to only watch halloween specials and other specials… the rest I listen to at work as I walk around.

And breaking news… Crit Role mini series starting end of June… with Matt Mercer as a player in his own campaign…

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  pagan8th.

ninjilly
    9213xp
    Cult of Games Member

Good on them for completing another campaign and keeping the fans happy. I’m sure when the third campaign starts I’ll do the same as I did for campaign two – decide this time I’ll keep up then fall by the way side a few months in and never get round to catching up 😂

I am very happy to see Aabria on this new show though! No idea who the other two are but have seen her on different things and she’s great.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)