Skip to toolbar

Divisions of steel. PSC

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Divisions of steel. PSC

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Companies:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sithsquirrel14 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sithsquirrel14
    Participant
    476xp

Has anyone heard more info on PSC taking on Divisions of steel WW2 rules. They apparently use the CCC system that MEG use. Their is a couple of short vids on youtube but not much else about. Has anyone heard any info on release date on the underground..?

torros
    23802xp
    Cult of Games Member

Simon Hall I IIRC said  testing finishes this weekend or it was  finished last weekend

Edit  Tnis is from Sept 5th

End of next week I will have completed the final split between between standard rules and full realism.

Great to get some more test games in then. The game plays nicely from as little as a company of infantry and a troop of tanks to almost anything. Evening game likely to be 2 companies a side and bits.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  torros.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  torros.

sithsquirrel14
    Participant
    476xp

Excellent. Am really looking forward to getting my hands on these rules. The way they play looks really interesting and the idea of the quick play and deeper realism versions in the same game is a great idea if it can be pulled off successfully.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)