Skip to toolbar

Great Northern Wars

Home Forums Historical Tabletop Game Discussions Great Northern Wars

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  commodorerob 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

commodorerob
    11076xp
    Cult of Games Member

Well as I have just re-launched my Plog for my 6mm Russian Army of the Great Northern Wars I thought I would set up a post here for suggestions on rules currently we have decided to go with Fields Of Glory Renaissance as it is simple and works, Black powder was considered by I decided it was not quite right. There are other sets of rules out there that are interesting but many are bogged down in complexity and take all the fun from the game.

torros
    23802xp
    Cult of Games Member

I wonder what rules the Chaps at the ”roll a one” blog will be using at Joy of Six this for their GNW game. Looking forward to pics

bigdave
    3704xp
    Cult of Games Member

Eagerly looking forward to this – ever since Warlord reboxed the old Wargames Factory Spanish Succession plastics and from watching that Russian film ‘The Sovereign’s Servant’ I’ve had an interest in the Great Northern War (albeit in 28mm), seeing your work in 6mm could tempt me into a new scale! I’ve never painted anything that small mind, so it’ll be one hell of a learning curve…

nogbadthebad
    5771xp
    Cult of Games Member

Hmm, I was considering finding a new home for my unpainted 10mm Russian and swedes I bought years ago for go P.O. rules… mite have to keep them around in case I rebuy some more…

rovens
    Participant
    467xp

I bought the Polemos GNW set from Baccus. I like how they read. I’ve got 2 6mm armies from Baccus.

commodorerob
    11076xp
    Cult of Games Member

I have that set of rules as well, for me they just have not clicked, but all my 6mm GNW figures are from Baccus 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)