Skip to toolbar

HeroHammer #2 is out

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion HeroHammer #2 is out

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  limburger 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42594xp
    Cult of Games Member

As said: Issue #2 is out and they made a printer friendly version. 98 pages of hobby nostalgia.

HeroHammer Fanzine

demonsub
    12745xp
    Cult of Games Member

These are great, just like White Dwarf from back in the day but with all new content. I’ve already downloaded the pdf and had a quick look through. I don’t even play the games anymore save for 40k buts it’s a fun read.

demonsub
    12745xp
    Cult of Games Member

I don’t know what’s up with the link and graphic but it’s covering my reply

88B8A66F-4A4D-4A8B-8E47-5C1359B5FB16

This is what I typed above that’s now hidden behind the graphic.

These are great, just like White Dwarf from back in the day but with all new content. I’ve already downloaded the pdf and had a quick look through. I don’t even play the games anymore save for 40k buts it’s a fun read.

sundancer
    42594xp
    Cult of Games Member

Oh I can read your reply. That probably just a preview for the link your browser put there for you for some odd reason

limburger
    21534xp
    Cult of Games Member

It is cool to see this, but it also reminds me how lucky we are that WFB is dead and buried.

did Warhammer Fantasy really need tables that were just a sheet of green felt with zero terrain ?

Is this why 40k gamers have so much trouble when there is terrain on the table ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)