Skip to toolbar

Hobby Weekender 08/07/2019 – It came from… behind….

Home Forums Painting in Tabletop Gaming Hobby Weekender 08/07/2019 – It came from… behind….

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 67 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  horati0nosebl0wer 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author

woldenspoons
    Participant
    3557xp

I’m known for not being pure, is this going to be a problem!?

sundancer
    42560xp
    Cult of Games Member

@unclejimmy  I’m calling myself old… everybody above that is ancient

unclejimmy
    9225xp

@sundancer – then I am way about ancient!

@woldenspoons – I see doubt before the test…not good.

I am more than a little nervous. The very first time I did this it was just a forum post about what I was doing. I’ll know better next time.

UY1j

Yep.. straight into the fray and making waves again right in the rear

We’ll celebrate with some heavy bass worthy of noise marines!!!

NSFW warning for the following but its great

Now to tone it down again and relax a bit. I am, after all, reasonable about how much brain matter can be rattled.

Storing terrain isn’t something that I’ve done much of in the past other than the boxed set for Mordheim (yeah it was that far back). I’ve normally played in shops that have the mass of stuff that just works for the games I’ve played.

For modular terrain I, again, have little to no experience with it. I’ve not set up tables of my own at home because I’ve been a very staunch minimalist due to circumstances of moving about.

Generic terrain that isn’t woods, grass or desert… after my travel through a large section of the US for work I’d say foothills. Now the difference between the rolling hills which merge into a landscape of waves foothills are the precursors to mountains that sit at the edge of a range or create a low lying range of their own which are quite interesting to the formation of their peaks. I’ll add some photos of the things I saw en route to and returning from my foray to North Dakota. Wyoming, Montana, North/South Dakota were all different in what was available to see but the major factor might be in calling it Big Sky country.

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)