Skip to toolbar

Hobby Weekender 14/09/18 – … but sometimes it is a little early!

Home Forums Painting in Tabletop Gaming Hobby Weekender 14/09/18 – … but sometimes it is a little early!

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 101 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  evilstu 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author

evilstu
    15298xp
    Cult of Games Member

@horati0nosebl0wer sorry missed responding to your earlier post. Yes the world looks vast, which seems appropriate. I like the idea of the characters getting to explore a n area in depth and then travel somewhere else with an entirely different culture to experience. What scale are the mins in?

sundancer
    42595xp
    Cult of Games Member

@evilstu it would all fit. we are talking about components the size of small coins. 😉 “biggest” component will be the switches and I’m already thinken about someting for that but it may take more time then I planned.

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

Ok, I have decided to draw the thread to a close a litlte early, that way @evilstu can start the next one as soon as he feels like as I am not in a position to host this weekend.

Final responses!

@limburger I have no idea why he keeps making movies or even didn’t stop to reflect to himself and go ‘wow, critics keep saying Im terrible, maybe I need a new job. Maybe if White Wolf had all the settings separate, and then had one separate setting where they all coexisted and called it something else.

Also plenty of garlic, zinc and vitamin c to boost your immune system lol. Safe journey dude.

@horati0nosebl0wer (20 points)

20 points for responses and replies to other members

Vodacces sounds cool

@woldenspoons (10 points)

Nice in progress shot. A bit messy though.

@evilstu

5 points for priming, 5 points for all the nice stuff that arrived in the mail for you.

And here are the Rankings! Apologies in advance for not awarding points here or there, making mistakes and all that jazz, but I am not feeling too great and these are how I am calling it.

A might congratulations to @evilstu 175 1st place
    @limburger 150 2nd place
    @horationoseblower 125 Joint 3rd
    @elessar2590 125 Joint 3rd

@querion 120
    @a27cromwell 110
    @sundancer 100
    @woldenspoons 100
    @irishsteve 75

And here are the Achievements! In XP, of course:

• Most Valuable Player -> Im going with @limburger this week 70 points
    • Fire Starter -> myself with 50 points
    • Meme Lord -> @woldenspoons 50 points
    • Puntertainment -> correct me if I am wrong but I don’t recall any, so this will remain blank.
    • Brushlicker -> @evilstu for the huge amount of work he did. 60 points
    • Armchair Commander -> Could be the headcold but I don’t remember a battle report. However, even if there was one I am doing something different. For all his informative talk about actual war history Im giving this to @a27cromwell for 70 points
    • Headliner DJ -> for introducing me to some new stuff I really liked @elessar2590 70 points
    • Community Usher -> @evilstu for 60 points
    • Storyteller -> for all the info on L5R and White Wolf games its @horati0nosebl0wer 70 points

Thanks once again to everyone for participating, and for all the people I noticed who are missing this week: hope you are ok and that we all see you again soon.

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

Ok, this is all done and the Orktober thread is done. I am pooped.

Been in bed all morning and felt the worst today. Time to get up and make breakfast. Ill be back when I am. Enjoy, everyone!

evilstu
    15298xp
    Cult of Games Member

@mage thanks for the points and thanks once again for hosting.

New thread is up, hope to see everyone there if you have an opportunity to drop in 🙂

Hobby Weekender 21/09/2018 – Sometimes even earlier…

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)