Skip to toolbar

Hobby Weekender 15/06/18 A shameless copy and paste! (of a copy and paste…)

Home Forums Painting in Tabletop Gaming Hobby Weekender 15/06/18 A shameless copy and paste! (of a copy and paste…)

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mage 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

a27cromwell
    Participant
    3127xp

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys . Just so you know , I’m 35 , for the 25th time

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

a27cromwell
    Participant
    3127xp

Looks like someone got some painting done over the weekend . Horses look good , don’t quite get the weirdness of them , Chaos figures ? Never really got the GW 30 – 40 K bug , so I’m in the dark on pretty much all but Space Marines . Oh and I also recognize Lego

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

Thanks @a27cromwell Been busy today and squeezing in the gym, pool and seeing people a lot so only adding text to the pictures now haha. Small details like boots, straps and washes and higlights. Red armour will be second last and the gunmetal will be last last. They are indeed Chaos Knights, so weird and gothic.

Horses (eyes, skin, fur, straps around leg barding, eyes, hooves, horseshoes) and bone sitll need work before moving onto the last stages and then basing.

Its 40k so far just a conversion and older techmarine model but I will do close ups when they arent primed or bare plastic.

And yes, more to come on lego!

limburger
    21534xp
    Cult of Games Member

For those interested in wasting their time on Twitch is streaming classic Doctor Who episodes .

https://www.doctorwho.tv/watch/twitch

Currently 3rd Doctor (John Pertwee)

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

@limburger (15 points)

Didn’t know Doctor Who was on twitch. 15 points

Im going to close this thread Wednesday evening at 20:00 BST. I intend on posting hobby I do tomorrow when I get up after sleeping it off after work. More work will be done on the Knighs! Getting every closer, edging slowly toward completion.

limburger
    21534xp
    Cult of Games Member

@mage : I had heard it was going to be streaming, but couldn’t remember when it started until I stumbled upon it yesterday.

You can see all the plastic make-up, silly cheap models for the big set pieces and awkward shots of ‘monsters’.
    It also made me appreciate how good the effects in Thunderbirds were at that time.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)