Skip to toolbar

Hobby Weekender 26th of April – Yargh Mateys!

Home Forums Painting in Tabletop Gaming Hobby Weekender 26th of April – Yargh Mateys!

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 93 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  mage 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 91 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Author

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

All points will be converted to Golden Dubloons at the closing of the thread and awarding of stuff.

Page 4

@fogh <60 points>

10 points for the pledge and 20 points for the progress on it.

30 points for the explanation on Cuirsassiers and providing the links. It was an awesome read.

@limburger <10 points>

10 points for posting the looncurse link

@horati0nosebl0wer <45 points>

20 points for responses to others

25 for doing the Dread as a gift and sending it on. Did you take a pic? I wanna see it!

@sundancer <10 points>

10 points for the Ultrmarines

@tuffyears <10 points>

10 points for Das Boot

Page 5

@sundancer

Yup saw Krennic and the Death Troopers. Have you worked on them this weekend? If so can you post pictures focusing on them? Wanna see what you did, as well as buy my own soon ish.

@woldenspoons <10 points>

10 points for sharing hellboy

@horati0nosebl0wer <20 points>

10 points for the stuff arriving in the mail, 10 points for responses to others

@robert <20 points>

20 points for responses to others.

@fogh <10 points>

10 points for research

@tuffyears <15 points>

15 points for the torpedoes

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

Phew, almost done!

Page 6

@limburger <40 points>

10 points for each movie link, 10 points for responses to others, 10 points for your thoughts on Hellboy. Personally, I was still cheesed off they didn’t give Ron and Guillermo a third movie, but I still wanna see the new one and make up my own mind.

@horati0nosebl0wer <20 points>

10 points for responses to others

10 points for the airbrushing

@sundancer <20 points>

20 points for the accumulated good-natured banter/conversation with people over the last few pages, this is what the thread is all about.

@robert

Indeed it is not! But I did kind of create a niche thread, in a way.

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

Okay I am off for a while so. Gotta eat, hobby and stuff. Keep posting guys.

Also:

Feedback for my hosting, the thread, the format, and everything in general would be nice. Keep it constructive. Let me know if something is good, bad, indifferent, inconsistent, unfair, fair, balanced, unbalanced or whatever 🙂

limburger
    21534xp
    Cult of Games Member

@mage I had some progress but not enough to post the completed boss yet.
    I’ve got a choice to make between two heads and 4 possible ears … might post pictures of those.
    hmm … magnets and switch between two heads depending on mood ? 😉

I agree with that Sonic review you’ve posted. They must have done it on purpose.

Kind of like how that infamous German producer did his movies.

Anyways … seeing the stills in the review made me realise something about this ‘Sonic’ version :

it is a kid in a cheap fur suit

That’s why it is so weird/alien like.
    And they must have done it on purpose, because it allows them to sell costumes based on this movie.
    An actual ‘realistic’ Sonic would be impossible to do as a human. His eyes won’t fit in a mask and his generic shape doesn’t match the human profile either.
    This abonimation however does fit that profile … and it’s cheap.

@horati0nosebl0wer : ‘hardbass’ ? either that is not music … or I’m too old.
    Probably a bit of both.

woldenspoons
    Participant
    3557xp

Good news for you, good news for me.

Financial Year end is done and I’m off work for a week. Itching to get stuck into Hellboy. The collectors edition is Epic.

Even better news, Mantic did a terrain crate competition on Facebook and I won. I got the GM Starter Kit. Then 2 days later I got another ?. Wowzers. Seriously, go check out that bad boy!

Anonymous
    0xp

Congrats.  Wel jel, here!

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

You lucky duck! Moo!

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

The thread is over

totals and awards later on Friday

as well as a new thread

Viewing 8 posts - 91 through 98 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)